- Mobile Desktop
- Synchronisation with desktop application
allows you to stay organized everywhere.
Organize your goals, projects and tasks into a tree
Get a simple plain list of actions you have to do right now
- Being gathered together, tasks can make a whole project. If so, handle it with ease.
- Break down large tasks until you have a list of reasonably sized subtasks.
- With only name added, task automatically comes to the Inbox folder. The rest you can add later.
- By assigning contexts to a task, you receiving a powerful tool to sort, view and control.
- Not so major feature, but still. Being powerful task manager, MLO has notes too.
- Zoom to concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
From Planning to Doing
- After outlining, you may want to get a simple plain list of actions. That’s what To Do stands for: next actions only.
- Assign a GPS location to your context and know exactly what do you have to do right here.
- Mark your favorite task with a noticeable sign—you’ll never miss a starred task.
- “Take vitamins”—good example of a recurrent task. The task will recur until you define it.
- Filter your tasks by any context you want to see. Or by several contexts.
- Look for a closest task, pick one and complete it so far as you near it.
- Almost every task in the MLO has its own hotkey. It allows you to have your tasks at your fingertips.