2. In MLO-Windows open file you want to sync with your device.
3. In MLO-Windows from Main Menu open Tools -> Options -> Wi-Fi Sync Pairing and note IP address of your PC.
Note: If you have more than one IP addresses, use them in turn from top to bottom.
4. Install and run MLO on your device and select profile you want to sync with.
5. Make sure that both device and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
6. In MLO on your device go to Settings > Synchronization > Wi-Fi.
7. Enter IP of your PC or select your PC from the list (if it is discovered automatically) and click Done.
8. You will be asked to enter a PIN code on PC for pairing - enter code displayed on the device into appeared dialog in MLO-Windows and click OK.
9. If your device is successfully paired with your PC, you will see notification message on your device. You should perform the pairing process only once.
10. To start synchronization you should return to the Home screen of MLO on your device and click Sync button.
Note: It is possible to configure both MLO-Cloud and Wi-Fi sync for the same profile on your device. In this case after pressing Sync button you will be suggested to select the way to sync.